Re: Consolidation

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:32:03 -0700

greg Lowthian wrote:

> > Then you should be ok. The summary is only a summary an not exactly.
> >

> Ok how long will the periods stay in the summary. I assume on the first
> number 3 will show up. I have consolidated every day and the (number)
> for 1 and 2 does not change.

If you have orphan records, then they will be there until you clean
them up. The 1 and 2 will evenually change over time. If they
don't change for the day, you probably don't need to run a
consolidation.

> Also I cant believe that there aren't call records for canceled accounts
> there has to be a bunch that can be deleted.
> I saw a script you sent someone that deleted from Calls if the
> account was not there.

If the numbers in 2+ aren't changing, then there probably are some
orphan records. I have't to look at your DB to really give you
an answer.