Re: Problems with Emerald

Alan D. Criado ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:11:54 -0400

Ok, I think I've found the source to my problems, but I am uncertain as to
how to correct it.

It appears that my TRANSACTION LOG is full.

1. I see the option of truncating it within SQL Enterprise Manager but I
don't know if truncating the log will have an affect on our billing.

2. I believe another option is to expand the log size, but I don't know how
this is done and don't want to make a mistake that can damage the database.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Alan