Re: Setup of Total Control

Derrick Young ( (no email) )
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:55:13 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BDC1E9.78E0A190

I think it might be in the ports but I am not sure where.=20
The unit is a Total Control with 48 X2 ports and 2 PRI connections. I =
have tried setting the ports to start at 1 and 0 with no luck. =20

Derrick
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Carpenter <ray@systec.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Friday, August 07, 1998 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Setup of Total Control
=20
The Total Control's support accounting with RadiusNT just fine. =
Have you set the server ports correctly in radius? If you are running a =
netserver with quad modems and use isdn the ports are above the modem =
ports. Have you set the accounting server in the total control? If all =
is set try running radius -x15 and check out the accounting records.
=20
Hope this helps
Ray
=20
At 05:10 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:=20
=20
I can not get my 3 Com Total Control NAS to show any users in =
the online tab of Emerald. It has been Configured to Emerlad and =
RadiusNT the same as my MAX 4048 units and they all show up fine. Is =
there anyhting I am overlooking? Does the TC support the required acct. =
info for radiusNT to display this?
=20
Any help would be appreciated.
=20
Derrick
dyoung@thenew.net
=20
=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BDC1E9.78E0A190

I think it might be in the ports but =I am not=20sure where.
The unit is a =Total Control=20with 48 X2 ports and 2 PRI connections.  I have tried setting the =ports to=20start at 1 and 0 with no luck.

Derrick
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Ray Carpenter <ray@systec.com>
To: =emerald@iea-software.com =<emerald@iea-software.com>=
Date:=20 Friday, August 07, 1998 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Setup of =Total=20 Control

The Total Control's support accounting =with=20 RadiusNT just fine.  Have you set the server ports correctly in = radius?  If you are running a netserver with quad modems and =use isdn=20 the ports are above the modem ports.  Have you set the =accounting=20 server in the total control?  If all is set try running radius =-x15 and=20 check out the accounting records.

Hope this =helps
Ray

At=20 05:10 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
I can not get my 3 Com Total Control =NAS to=20 show any users in the online tab of Emerald.  It has been=20 Configured to Emerlad and RadiusNT the same as my MAX 4048 units =and=20 they all show up fine.  Is there anyhting I am =overlooking? =20 Does the TC support the required acct. info for radiusNT to =display=20 this?

Any help=20 would be appreciated.

Derrick
dyoung@thenew.net

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BDC1E9.78E0A190--