RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP

Ronnie D. Franklin ( )
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 11:16:52 -0500

When you say "Access" explain... that can mean from a full blown web based Emerald to just a few pages of info....

You can use Visual InterDev and create a fairly comprehensive set of pages in a matter of 15-20 minutes......

-----Original Message-----
From: Will LaSala []
Sent: August 06, 1998 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP

I'd happy to do this with a little help from Dale,
and a little time.

It would be written in ASP form. (maybe alittle perl on someof the harder

What'cha think Dale?
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally?"
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225