Re: Crystal Reports 6 HELP HELP HELP

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:28:46 -0500

Me again

Using the CR6 invoice.rpt

On a machine that once had Emerald 2.5.?? loaded on it, (we have reverted
back to 2.2.38) the invoices do print, but the problem with the invoices
still exist.

On the top of the invoice the number & amount are correct. The bottom of
the invoice has the NEXT NUMBER & THE AMOUNT FROM THE NEXT INVOICE.

ie: Top has number 9523 and amount 21.05
Bottom has number 9524 and amount 63.14
Top has 9524 & 63.14
Bottom 9525 & 21.05
etc, etc, etc...

We can NOT use the CR5 invoice.rpt because we don't have CR5 to edit the
form we DO have CR6.

JOhn :}