Re: Ran out of licenses -- Part 2

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:42:56 -0400

Actually, if possible, is there a way to create a new table in Emerald
called "OldAccounts" (doesn't really matter) and copy all/some of the info
from MasterAccounts to this new table where MasterAccounts.maExpiredate <
'7/1/97'? Obviously I don't need it for billing or authentication
purposes, but I would like to keep at least some of the info around in case
I need to cross reference old invoices/payments with old Names/Companies
(via CustomerID).

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com