(no subject)

Jim Dunmyer ( jdunmyer@toltbbs.com )
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 18:23:31 -0400

Ed and Kathy Tate wrote:

> Thank you for the response. The company I am working for wanted to save the
> laser printer by having the masthead pre-printed on the form. When you say
> 'run the invoices in separate batches' what exactly do you mean? Although
> we have separate billing groups set up there isn't an option for running a
> specific group.
> Thank you again for responding.

Well, I'm no expert on Emerald by any means, but we have the different "types"
(renewal, invoice, CC, etc.). Seems like it'd be possible to use a different
"type". Maybe not, now that I think about it.

Regarding "saving the laser printer", I've decided that it's probably no more
costly to print the masthead in the printer than get them pre-printed. YMMV;
we're pretty low production here.

<<lower SE Michigan, USA>>