Re: Call Consolidation and Checking hours online !!!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:08:16 -0700

Andrew Tadros wrote:

> Is there a way to run Call Consolidation up to a certain month ,so that
> users could check there hours on a monthly period. For example, I ran Call

Yes. Emerald 2.2 will let you incrementally do the calls consolidation.
Just don't ever do one lower than two and you should have what you want.

> Maybe I am not using emerald right, but the ASP page I have for checking
> hours , uses the same process that emerald does to check hours for a
> particular user, If I was running call consolidation every day, I would
> not have any call info for that user.

Using 2.2, it will only consolidate completed cycles. 2.1 consolidated
everything.