FW: Classroom setting

Dan Sessions ( dsessions@amtelgrp.com )
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:44:35 -0600

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDAF14.66D53F20

Dan Sessions
Complex Services
American Web Pages
dsessions@amtelgrp.com
(505) 237-4043

-----Original Message-----
From: Derrick Young [SMTP:dyoung@thenew.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 1998 8:53 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Classroom setting

We are running a 16 week training program here for ISP Tech support =
people and as part of the training we are showing the students the =
Emerald system. We are having a problem with the students accessing =
Emerald consistantly. When I search all records it comes up "do you =
wish to load all 41 records" I say yes and it only finds 7. Does =
Emerald have any known problems in an Environment where you have 10 or =
12 people accessing the system at one time.
Derrick