Re: SQL Deadlock

Greg Dobinson ( (no email) )
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:44:33 -0500

Nothing else is using the SQL server for logging etc. However just today
we tried another consolidation and this time things seem to be
working......??? Nothing that I can think of has changed since we last
tried and failed. The only thing I can think of is that there were fewer
users on when we tried and succeeded than when it was failing.

Any thoughts?(Not that I need to solve a solved problem but it would be
interesting to figure out what happened)