Re: Email with Emerald

David Khoury ( dave@flex.com.au )
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:29:22 +1000

>From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
>
>Chris A. Christopher wrote:
>>
>> Yes, the invoice has a charge on it. I voided the original invoice, double
>> checked the send methods, and recreated the invoice. I am trying to send
>> them individually if that helps.
>
>I think it also has something to do with the charge, although I
>am not positive. I do remember an issue like this. What version
>of Emerlad are you using?

We have the occasional problem with e-mail. The solution is to go into
the InvoiceItems table and shorten the description of the charge. As soon
as this is complete, the e-mail is sent without any problems.

Delete, then re-create the invoice, but try a shorter description.
Hopefully this will work for you.

David Khoury | "Where's the KABOOM ??
Technical Manager & Comms Engineer | There was supposed to be an
dave@flex.com.au | earth shattering KABOOM!!"
http://www.flex.com.au/~dave | Marvin the Martian