Re: NAS Cisco , Unix etc..

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 04 Jun 1998 01:51:44 -0700

James wrote:

> I have been reading about your product and it looks great but before I get
> too enthusiastic can you help me on these few points
>
> 1. Can I use cisco products as the NAS?

Yes.

> 2. Can I use UNIX radius instead of NT?

Yes, but you loose a lot of functionality and features. RadiusNT is a
tight integration and core component of Emerald.

> 3. Can another dactuve atabase be merged into the Microsoft sql database
> which is used for Emerald?

I'd really need more details of what you are asking here. We offer a
consulting service for database conversion and migration. Many customers
converting from other ISP billing products request us to convert their
database.