Re: On Line Calls Revisited

Robert Boyle ( robert@garden.net )
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 13:11:47 -0400

At 11:47 AM 6/3/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Okay I have insured that the following is true.
>
>Our term server is set up in the Emerald Admin Config under Radius Config.
>I have set the prots to 48, I have isnured that it is using the proper port
>in the MAX as well. I re-ported the config as well just to make sure.
>Still I get nothing in Emerald under On Line Calls. Are there any other
>settings I need to put in radius, Emerald, or the MAX? I am running version
>2.11.1 of emerald.

In ISQL_W or SEM run the following query:

CREATE TRIGGER calls_insert ON dbo.Calls
FOR INSERT
AS
UPDATE ServerPorts
Set sp.UserName = i.UserName,
sp.AcctStatusType = i.AcctStatusType,
sp.CallDate = DateAdd(Second, 0-i.AcctDelayTime, i.CallDate),
sp.FramedAddress = i.FramedAddress
FROM Servers s, ServerPorts sp, inserted i
WHERE s.IPAddress = i.NASIdentifier AND
s.ServerID = sp.ServerID AND
sp.Port = i.NASPort AND
(DateAdd(Second, 0-i.AcctDelayTime, i.CallDate) > sp.CallDate OR
sp.CallDate IS NULL)

UPDATE SubAccounts
Set sa.TimeLeft = sa.TimeLeft - (i.AcctSessionTime/60 + 1)
FROM SubAccounts sa, inserted i
WHERE sa.login = i.UserName
and sa.TimeLeft <> NULL
and i.AcctStatusType = 2
GO

Robert Boyle Server Co-location,
Garden Networks Internet Access,
50 Diller Ave Development & Consulting
Newton, NJ 07860 (973)300-9211 Ext.103
8AM-8PM Mon-Fri EST http://www.garden.net
Lucent RABU & Software.Com Post.Office VAR