DB Full

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Fri, 29 May 1998 13:33:53 -0500

At 02:01 PM 5/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Go into SQL Enterprise Manager
>Click on the "+" next to your SQL server name.
>Right-click on Database Devices and choose New Device.
> Name: Emeraldlogs (or whatever you want)

I am seeing a full db problem as follows. Emerald - 200Mb, Emerlog 100
Mb., Tempdb =60Mb RAM.
In enterprise manager, dbl-click no Emerald and it shows 0Mb data space
available. I have a scheduled dbcc dbcheck (emerald) every other night and
it takes about 3h19m to complete. The history log shows successful
complete of this job for the last 10 executions. Used to, running this
would free the space, but now it doesn't. Any suggestions?

Duane.

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net