Re: 380 error (2 weeks old)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 16 May 1998 11:45:35 -0700 ()

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Carl Jagerski wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I hate to start out on the wrong foot here, but...
>
> I have installed Emerald and RadiusNT with the help of Kurt about 2 weeks ago.
> The very next day, I could not add any new customers. Everytime I hit the
> add button, it gives me this Emerald error:
>
> 380:Invalid property value

What version of Emerald are you using? I'm guessing one of use would
have to attach to your database to resolve the problem. Assuming you
are using a general release, this is typically caused by a database
data issue (code tables not matching up correctly).

Send support the IP Address and sa password of your SQL Server and we
can connect to your SQL Server to resolve the problem.

> Also, when I login on the same machine the word (remote) appears next to the
> login name in the upper right hand corner. And I can't go any further.

Go into the Emerald admin, Operator Access and make sure all operators
are set to no access for all groups. Operator access is not implemented
in 2.2 and lower.

Dale