Re: Yesterday's Bank Deposit

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 1 May 1998 16:47:55 -0400

> From: Ed Miller <emiller@del.net>
> Josh,
>
> I would be very interested in both scripts. If you could bear to
share
> them with us.

I just email them to you directly. The scripts will have to be modified
very slightly to fit the needs of whoever uses them because they're based
on specific billing groups rather than outputting everything for all groups
in one shot.

If you need help there, let me know :)

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com