Re: Yesterday's Bank Deposit

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Fri, 01 May 1998 13:39:25 -0500

I think that you need to run a report for "4/30/98 23:59" or similar. The
default is 00:00 which is the beginning of the day. I run most of my
reports of this nature from CR and make changes in the select statement by
hand.

Duane.

At 10:34 AM 5/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>HI & HELP
>
>This is the day of the month that I get real distracted, so pardon me if I
>wander...
>
>We created or adapted a CR report to show payments with the check number
>from Emerald 2.2.38.
>
>The real problem is that the report ONLY does "Yesterday's" receipts. OK,
>so we advance the system date and print today's today. Put the date back
>and were OK.
>
>This works until the 1st of the month. We can't print the report for LAST
>month, or the 30th.
>
>Does anyone have a payments, receipt, deposit report that will print out
>for the current day?
>
>Thanks
>JOhn :}
>
>John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
>microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
>608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road
>http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
>Visit our online store @ http://www.microt.com/
>Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @ http://www.microt.com/iPSwitch/index.html
>
> --- __o
> --- _-\<,_ Fastest Service in Town

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net