Re: Accumulation of traffic in to history

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:12:27 -0700

> David Moore wrote:
> Is there a reason why you don't accumulate web traffic in the calls history ?

Actually, yes there is. We traffic is NOT a call. The CallsHistory is
the history of calls.

> Will this appear in the next version. ?

We are working on additional features for Emerald to include billing of
usage, web traffic, and an external module for additional external billing
capabilities. We do not have a release date or version for these though.