Re: urgent Help

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:06:47 -0700

Because of the CAS/CAT factor on channelized services (24 ), you should
have PRI's running to your boxes as Kevin has stated. Also, why don't you
try looking at an accounting packet coming in? (radius -x15) Compare that
with the NAME of the field in the calls table and see if they match WITHOUT
the "-". Caller-ID doesn't always work as some outer-community switches
don't support the option, as well as Caller-ID blockers on phones.