Re: NTMail Authentication

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:11:47 -0700

WebWiz wrote:

> I just think if IEA offers "custom" software as they do, then if a person is
> willing to pay for it's developement, then they should at the least follow
> thru with an email or phone call or something. I emailed the sales dept on
> this issue a couple of days ago and got no response one way or the other,
> which prompted me to ask you.

They forwarded it to me. I answered the issue on the list here to you
(maybe not as quick as you would have like). The cost of the DLL for a
single site would be about 3-4 hours of work for me. Absorbed into
something like RadiusNT enterprise, it would be cost justified. I don't
think a single site wants to pay that much for the DLL, though. If
I am wrong, then send sales your Credit Card information. :)