Re: RadiusNT does'nt send password retry window on client computer

Shakir ( (no email) )
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:17:13 -0000

Hi Dale

Dale when we open after dialin window and I give a wronge password NAS
returns "Invalid Password", but I disable after dialin windows and give a
wrong password its going to verifying and verifying and return message
"Disconnect the computer you dial"

One more is u know radius generates logfile in c:\ directory, can this
message appear to client PC, because any way if account expire its return
"Invalid Password"

Thanx
Shakir vohra