Re: PM3s and Dual Channel Usage

Scott Lagos ( slagos@net1plus.com )
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 04:54:01 -0500

I'm assuming that Concurrency control is working because if someone tries
to login twice via two distinct dial-up connections they get the Already
Logged In message. Now this is with 1.16.49 so I will assume that perhaps
the problem is with concurrency control with that version. I'll point the
NAS to 2.2 and see if the situation improves.

Thanks
Scott