Re: Start up Debug, calls online not working

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:53:58 -0800

James B. Hrdy wrote:

> My question here, is this set up for an access database. I am seeing things
> like update callsonline and update radlog, things I normally see in an SQL
> install, not a Access database install

RadiusNT doesn't really differentiate the backend, except for minor SQL
differences between them. SQL is supposed to be an ANSI definition,
not a vendore defition. Of course each vendor has their own implementation
or support of it.

You are enabling bits 1, 2 and 64. Those are Concurrency Control,
Manual Calls Update, and Variable Login Limit.

The update CallsOnline is from you enabling manual Calls udpate,
which is requires with MS Access. The Radlogs is generic across
all databases.