Re: radius V2.5 again

Christian Schmit ( cschmit@vo.lu )
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:38:22 +0100

Hi,

Thats's good news. As for now we only used radiusnt 2.2
in access mode but we plan to migrate to the SQL server to
exploit all the functions that radiusnt offers (time banking,
concurrancy lockout)

We run radiusnt for 18 months now and are very satisfied
with it, with the expection that it takes a long
time for a new version to be released.

Can you confirm me that the NAS-PORT TYPE check item
is now supported in ODBC mode? As far as you informed
me the speed-check item is not supportred in 2.5. Correct?

Thanks,
Christian
Visual Online Sarl
http://www.vo.lu