RE: Loss of all connected users?

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:24:18 -0600

While we are on this subject....

Does the present Radius, or 2.5 support the Cisco update attribute?

aaa accounting update newinfo

"causes an interim accounting record to be sent to the accounting server
whenever there is new accounting information to report relating to the user
in question. "

If not presently, can you put that on the list for the next release?

Thanks!!

Ronnie@itexas.net