Re: Radius & Portmaster

Steve Spesard ( steves@webaccess.net )
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 08:01:30 -0700

Dale,

It appears as a total stop of accounting. When a new user logs on the
accounting is not updating Radius. I can log on then telnet to the
portmaster and the portmaster shows that I am on, but radius still shows
the old user. I have not seen the trigger update you talked about. It
is worth a try. Could you point me in the right direction to get it.

Thanks

Steve Spesard