RE: Is concurrency control possible with a users file?

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 15:52:23 -0800

That's not at all what I meant by the statement. But, if you'd like to get
technical, yes you could setup an AccessPath chassis with ohhh...12 5300's
without a problem with concurrency control straight from the AccessPath unit.
That's 48 PRI's, lots of ports and that's not even near the limit. So, I
guess that answers your question? Whether I believe it or not, the truth is
carried in the ability that it CAN be done.

Besides that, it was an added statement on top of a valid response (the
memory/CPU resources for doing such a thing from a flat file). Next time
I'll stick to the exact situation at hand.