Re: Radius Problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:35:16 -0800

Its a bug with the concurrency option and long file names. We are testing
the fix right now in 2.5 and pushing for an open beta of 2.5 fairly soon.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com