Re: Static IP & Cisco

Andras Tudos - Computronic, C3 ( (no email) )
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 01:33:44 +0100

Hi,

I don't know about these problems, I could simply set it up and it seems to
be working: we are running a Cisco AS5200 with IOS 11.2.8P and simply added
three records to radconfigs for the fixed IP users (user-service:
framed-user, framed-protocol: ppp, framed-address). If you need further
details I can show the actual config, which works fine for async dial-ups
(no ISDN yet).

Andras Tudos
C3, Budapest