Re: Static IP & Cisco

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:20:18 -0800

Thomas Suiter wrote:

> Anybody setup cisco's & static dial-up IP addresses through RadiusNT
> with SQL server???
>
> I couldn't find anything on the website about this, and have an open
> incident with Cisco on this. We have been talking w/cisco for about a
> week and they are now going through sniffer logs and comparing it to
> RFC's. :(
>
> If anybody has done this, with RadiusNT & SQL server, and has any ideas
> please let me know, or if someone from IEA would like to sit on a
> conference call w/cisco.... :)

Assuming the Cisco is RFC compliant, it would be just like any
other NAS: use the Framed-Address attribute.

I don't know if I have explicitly done a static address with a
Cisco, but I can't imagine it being any different.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com