RE: Error--- Unable to negoc. a compat set of Protocols!!

Beverly Wise ( bev@venus.net )
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 00:15:51 -0500 (EST)

Have you tried unistalling, rebooting, then reinstalling DUN? I have
found this to help quite a bit. You may also want to try bringing up
terminal window after dialing to make sure thier password is working.

One note about uninstalling and rebooting, most win 95s will perform an
error, just reboot in safe mode, then reinstall DUN, when you reboot
again, it should fix that, and your problem hopefully :) It is worth the
try, I have run into this on my own machines as well as customers :)

Bev Wise
S&S Online

Ps, let me know if it works :)