Re: Bay RAC 8000 Problem with AcctStatusType

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:59:51 -0800

Well, is anything normal from Bay? I'm currently in a situation with some
similar problems and I've having very little luck getting some support.
Have you spoke with Bay Networks about this? Maybe you'd be interested in
ganging up on them...