RE: RadiusNT and Compac/Microcom 6100

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:50:05 -0600

The system uses a Cisco 2511 card to handle the authentication.. However,
it is not using the serial ports as I have 56k modems installed, so the
authentication goes on the backplane.

I have followed the example that Microcom has, Unfortunally when I talk
about Emerald/RadiusNT they say "I don't know what that is"!! and stop
talking at that point!

Thanks,

Ronnie