Re: Recieving bad data for username.

Beverly wise ( )
Tue, 06 Jan 1998 16:54:23 -0500

Well, considering that most of the logs for the last 4 days include this
type of entry, I would say that it is happening often. Line noise? Bad
modem string? I am talking about 30 or 40 entries for about 20 users. Any
more words of advice? Checking the modems, changing strings. As far as I
can tell my NAS is set up correctly. =20