Re: WinNT Logon Failures

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 09:44:14 -0800

Kenneth L. Jordan wrote:

> The thing is it doesn't happen all the time. He can, for the most part,
> get logged in, but when he does have a problem, it takes about 30
> minutes of retries before something breaks free and lets him in. At one
> time he gave this information of one of the attempts at loggin in, he
> received 188 bytes and 9 frames.
>
> Is there anything wrong with the above setup? If there's not, what the
> bare bones setup to give someone a statice IP address?

Sounds to me like the problem could be authentication itself.
People tend to put domains in the login box for NT, which can
cause RadiusNT to reject the authentication. Do you have any
errors in your logfile covering this?

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com