Re: ODBC to Access seems to stop

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:44:07 -0800

Majordomo@essex1.com wrote:

> Hi;
> Sorry, here is a copy of one the outputs -x15 gave me. Radius is now
> acting up in the x-15 mode now. I switched back to running as a service.

Do you see an errors, though? This could be a result of accounting
back logs. Do you see entries with high Acct-Delay-Time entries
in them?

> The whole process seems to slow down after awhile. Using 'radlogin' I
> initally can verifiy in a speed of around 150 but evenually it slows down
> to over 4000 before it simply stops verifing at all. It lasted all morning
> before it began this slow down, it was the same problem I had on our 3.51
> machine.

And simply restarting RadiusNT solves it? Use task manager and profile
your computer and see how much CPU time its taking, and what the memory
constraints look like. Personally, I'm betting that the Jet driver has
more to do with it that anything.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com