Re: ODBC to Access seems to stop

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:28:07 -0800

Majordomo@essex1.com wrote:

> Hi again;
> Funny thing, it still is running in x-15 mode without interruption.
> However there is an error that keeps going by.
>
> This seem to be created when Radius writes to the Calls table. Should
> AcctSessionId be a Primary Key? Our calls table has two AcctSessionId for
> each client connection (one login, one logout).
>
> ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error -1605
> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The changes you requested to the
> table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the
> index, primary key,

The Primary key is four fields, not just one. See the sample MS Access
database included for the details. Also, include the actually INSERT
statement intself, rather than just the error and it will help us.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com