Re: Emerald stopped responding

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 10:03:21 -0800

Victor wrote:

> For some unknown reason to us , Emerald stopped responding completely, we
> can't do anything at all, we can't modify a user, we can't add a user, we
> can't run consolidation, for every single thing we are getting all kinds of
> SQL errors, there are only 139 records out of 500, what is going on, we
> have a bunch of users to add and we can't do it....... does anyone knows
> why is Emerald doing this? what needs to be done to get it back to work!!

This is the wrong list for a discussion about Emerald. :(

I would first recommend running the checkdb.sql script against
your database and post the results to the Emerald list.

The other thing you migh check is when you login, make sure you
area actually logging into the Emerald database (click options at the
login dialog).

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com