Re: RadiusNT and Calls Table

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 07:01:26 -0500

This is still a BAD THING. The ASID should be unique in and of itself, and
really ought to be one of only TWO priomary keys in the Calls table --
combined with the "start" or "stop" identifier, it should be completely
unique. If it isn't, you need to get with your NAS manufacturer and ask
WHY it isn't.