Re: Differanciating analog + digital users

Christian Schmit ( cschmit@vo.lu )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:17:07 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for clearing up the actual situation
a bit.

At 12:34 AM 12/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Christian Schmit wrote:
>>
>> Is the check-attribute support for ODBC mode now in the next release
>> of radiusNT or in one of the next releases?!!
>
>Its already IN the release, just like VSA is.
>
>> This is a very important feature for us and I asked already many
>> times for it and I was told it would be included in the upcoming
>> version of radiusnt.
>
>You were told correct. :)
>
>> When will the new release of radiusnt be avaialble?
>> I was told it would be by the end of 1997? True?
>
>Its going thru testing right now. For the most part its
>stable and froze with the feature set that it has.
>some logistics of what features will be included with a stand
>alone license that are being finalized.

We already bought radiusnt v2.2 so can we upgrade for free
to the new version? Are there features that will not be available
in the new version that were available in v2.2?

Thanks,

Christian