Re: IIS4 and Radius

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 07 Dec 1997 18:26:29 -0800

Greg McKenzie wrote:

> I recently got the Option Pack, but from what I have seen on this list I am
> not sure I want to install it especially the IIS4, and the Radius issues. We
> use Livingstons Radius and it works just fine, can you opt to not install
> the Radius? Is there any draw backs to it? can you lend any insight?

This list is for IEA Software's RadiusNT server. Issues of other vendors
RADIUS servers as well as other products are outside the scope of the list.
Please try to keep on-topic as people do not want all the other disucussions.
We do host another list (ntisp) which you can post these questions to.

Livingston also has thier own mailing lists for their products.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com