Re: upgrading to newer versionof FrontPage extensions

Misha ( misha@hern.org )
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:25:49 -0500 (CDT)

I wouldnt use the extentions that came with IIS4. Chances are they are
older than the new version that came out just several weeks ago. I ran the
upgrade (without unistalling extentions) and installed new root webs as
well while I was at it. Went very smoothly. It didnt even massacre
permissions. Amazing.

Misha