cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message
Mon, 13 Apr 98 17:53:44 -0600

--simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: User "" is not found in the cc:Mail Directory.
Original text follows:

--simple boundary

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:43:15 -0700
From: "Mitchell B. Wagers" <>
Subject: Re: SNMP on Cisco routers

You should have two Cisco CD's that came with your router, if not then you
can find the same information on Cisco's web site using your CCO login.

At 12:44 PM 4/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
> I want to enable SNMP on our Cisco routers. We are only passing
>frame-relay traffic on it. I was looking at a book on how to do it, but
>I didn't get the full picture or maybe there is some difference on how
>to do this on our 7505.
>If someone would be kind to give me the commands and a pointer to an
>SNMP viewer or just explain how this is done on their end I would be
>sooooo happy.
>Thanx you guys,

--simple boundary--