RE: NT4/IIS4/Exchange 5.5 Not Shutting Down

Penelope Baker ( penny@newstarresources.com )
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:40:06 -0400

oh it completes. there's a problem with the services.exe file on NT 4.0
and MS Exchange. It takes 20 min or more for a full shutdown depending
on size of information store. You can stop all the MS Exchange services
in control panel for a slightly faster shutdown...

Penny