Re: Spam Mail on NTMail

Network Operations ( noc@apc.net )
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 11:28:15 -0700

The only problem I have noticed with JUCE is that when I add addresses to
the redirect file with the GUI, they don't get added. So, I just edit the
text file with Notepad. We don't use the AI or restricted content
features. We don't restrict the size of mail because I heard the system
can get caught in an endless loop that way. HOWEVER, the MAIL, RCPT, and
DATA functions work great and that covers everything we want to do, anyway.

T.M.