cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: CNET T221C
Thu, 09 Apr 98 12:29:48 -0600

--simple boundary

You might want to take a look at MailSite:

It has anti-relay controls built in to the base package and does not require
the purchase of an add-on.

>Has anyone successfully been able to stop spammers from
>hijacking your server. We have had a terrible time blocking this from
>happening. I would welcome any info that could help manage this
>I understand the new NTMail will have some additional features
>to help. We have not tried JUCE based on the problems we have read. Any
>Kelly Wright (<<>
>BuzNet Communications

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary