cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: CNET T221C
Thu, 09 Apr 98 09:10:06 -0600

--simple boundary

I have a question. I am looking for the best possible solution to the
following. We have a bank that we do a couple of internet connections for.
They want to connect all of their branches to a central computer located at
the main office. There are 15 branch offices, so even with TN's $212/month
PTP T1 it will still be a little expensive. However, more than the monthly
fees I am concerned about the equipment. What equipment will they need at
each end that could make this connection, and make it cost effective. They
are also considering ISDN, but I don't think it will be fast enough for
what they are proposing. Any help would be appreciated.

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary

From: James C Watts <>
Subject: Networking job