RE: Any free news server ?

Penelope Baker ( penny@newstarresources.com )
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:49:59 -0400

I don't know, but I used to work for a company that was an MS
partner/reseller and we got TONS of free software all the time. About
once a quarter a box of stuff would come. It was an academic reseller,
perhaps that made the difference though... Alternatively you can spend
~$1200 a year, join MSDN and get copies of all the development software,
all the OS's, and all the beta software each year.

Peace,
Penny