Re: Can this be done?

Mitch Wagers ( mwagers@ocsnet.net )
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 23:06:36 -0800

Actually, making the software to do such a thing is fairly easy if you
understand the structure of TCP/IP. I use similar software for LAN
management for a user-base, it just sits as a tray icon on their 95 machine
and notifies them when I need it to. It could be integrated into billing
software if I saw fit, but it isn't much of a value to us at the moment.