RE: Virtual hosting on IIS 4 and NT 4 with MS DNS

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:29:09 -0500

Two things...

1) With IIS 4.0 it is OPTIONAL whether you point to a unique IP or SHARE an
IP with an existing site and use http header info to differentiate between
site addresses.

2) Instead of a subdomain create a new ZONE for the new domain.

Richard Marshall
http://www.marshall.net